Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Facts about me

I am excited to be starting my blog!! I, like many of you, love reading the inside of other peoples brains.
Let me start by giving you some concrete facts about little 'ole me...
  • I grew up with an alcoholic father who died when I was 11.
  • A schizophrenic mother, whom I take care of now.
  • A sister who is both a pathological liar and a klepto. She's 10 years older.
  • I was a "daddy's girl", he was a happy drunk.
  • Our 2 acres of property growing up was a junk yard literally.
  • I had my daughter at 17, my son at 21, and my 2nd son at 27.
  • I placed my 2nd son in a loving home with a couple that I've since become very good friends with.
  • I've never been married.
  • I suffer from dysthymia. Or Borderline Personality Disorder. Or Manic depression. No one can seem to decide or agree over the last 12 years. I think its a combination.
  • I am an alcoholic.
  • I am an intelligent and witty person. (is that the same thing?)... not fact, but I'm told its true.
  • I love arts, music, drawing, painting....

Well hate to cut off here, but I'm off the clock and need to go home.

No comments: