Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Long time, No post!!!

Well I took an extensive break from blogging to rethink my thinking!

I got my wall framed and finished (almost, it needs painted). When I took up the carpet to start on the wall, I discovered I needed to replace the floor too, that was a pain in the you know what!!! But all is done. Although I have made many home improvements, there is more I would like to get done this summer.

I was able to buy enough windows to replace all in my home for about $600. Not bad huh?
All new, never used. I am a bargain hunter and I couldnt pass that up.
Now I have to find someone who can help me put them in! LOL

I have been able to stay Somewhat sober. I know thats not the answer..... but I am ready to try again. I had no idea just how powerful alcohol was. Had I known that, I would like to say I never would of started drinking. I have been going to AA. About 4 a week. It is very informational, and I believe with fellow AA'ers I'll be able to work the program and find my sobriety. Even though I haven't completely given up drinking yet, the information I learn there through others stories and through the writings is slowly giving me the strength and the knowledge I need to put my drink down now and for ever. It is a great program, I highly recommend giving it a try if you suffer from this sickness. One meeting or two, really wont do it for you, you need to try different meeting with different people and stories to get the real power out of AA.

Things have been going ok with the kids. I am learning to appreciate them more. Not that I didn't before, but I don't think I really showed them everyday how much they meant to me.
I'll update on the kids later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!