Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I found a sponsor!

OK, I've been MIA fo a few days. Not a lot has happened.

I went to my chemical dependancy assesment yesterday. She was very nice and was very undecided where to put me (in what class). She said I was right on the line?? She asked me lots of questions about my usage, my feeling and my upbringing. This is old news, I've been down this road many times in the recent past with the CPS the councelor, my lawyer and so on. I've got the responses memorized almost verbatim. After all, I cant give two different stories.

She decided that I should be in the class entitled, stepping into sobriety. Its for someone that has a drinking habit and teaches usefull info about alcohol useage. I dont mind, I love learning new things and taking informational classes. This probably isn't the way to go about it but C'est La Vie! I did learn something new yesterday. Taking antidepressants quadruples the effects of alcohol!! WHAT? Hmmm, no wonder it doesn't take me ( a seasoned drinker) much to get tipsy!
The class also requires me to go to 1 AA meeting a week which isn't a problem.

Good New!! I found a sponser! My cousins girlfriend is a recovering alchie and when I showed up there a little drunk on Friday, (ok a lot) she offered to help me. What a great gal! For your info, I continued drinking while I was there and ended up asking them to take me home. I did call them a few days later and thank them for putting up with my drunk ass. And to check in with my new sponsor.

I saw the kids on Saturday. We watched Mannequinn (sp) and made milkshakes that didn't require ice cream. Damon got an A in reading. Actually it was a double A? Have you seen that? She put two A's on top of his paper. Must be really good. lol
Anyway, this school for kids with ADHD and learning difficulties is great I think. I wish this school district here would adapt a little more. I have been fighting tooth and nail to get him a little extra help here.

Well readers, all one or.... none of you. Aww hell, thanks for listening laptop.

No comments: