Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm getting frustrated

Why is when you think things are going well and you start to get your hope and sense of self back, that something comes along and tries to knock you down?
When you haven't had your head above water very long, its pretty damn easy to drown.

My daughter is really confusing me. I have been reading the discovery that my lawyer gave me. The stuff my daughter has been saying is enough to make my blood pressure go through the roof. (Lies, Lies, Lies) Does she hate me? Is she trying to control the situation? Maybe trying to get back at me?

Get this, my daughter told the CPS that I gave her and her friend alcohol at her b-day party! I wouldnt even do that if they were 18. I have kicked minors outta my house before for bringing alcohol or comming over intoxicated. She even went so far as to say it was vodka and a red juice. I dont drink vodka, I don't like vodka. I am a beer person. Damn girl, WTF?

AND (yes there is more), she told Holly and Allen (her foster parents and my friends) that I didn't like the way they were raising their 3 yr old and that she over heard me planning to go kidnap him and take him to Tennessee!! Again, WTF girl/

This is hard enough already without her adding all of that....

I am seriously concerned about her. Her thoughts, her mental health. Is she one of those people that cant stop lying? A pathelogical liar I think its called?

I have a feeling its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I have never wanted a beer more than this week!!

No comments: