Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Who's on my side?

One thing I have found out for sure. While going through all this, you definately get confused as to who you can trust and who you cant.
My lawyer got the discovery back, which was full of all the conversations that have taken place. Conversations between the Children Services and the kids dads, myself, my ex, my friend who has the kids and so on. So anyway, I get a copy of this and have taken about an hour to read it. By the time I am done, I am lost somewhere between pissedville, and seetherland.
There are definately different people in my life. People who want to help me. People who want to screw me. People who want to see me get help for myself. People who care, and people who don't.
I found that I was mistaken about who was who.

I sit here wondering how much of what the children services wrote about their interactions with everyone was wrong because they had misunderstood the info that was given them, or perhaps mixed up some info. For example there was a statement in there made that said, Kylee didn't have any underwear and didn't know what size she wore because she usually just wears mine.
HUH!!!!!!!!!! EERRRRRRRR! Hit the brakes. Did I read that right. Um, yeah. First of all, I am a 240 lb fat ass, and she is a 120 lbs bean pole. Second, I haven't worn underwear since I was pregnant with Kylee and haven't had a pair in the house in over 10 years!!! WTF, where did that come from. Is my child dilusional, or is the CPS making shit up, or what the hell did they misunderstand? Also, was in there that the kids told CPS that we don't usually have supper... OK again, WTF, that is all I do is work, come home, make dinner, go to bed over and over and over.
AND (yes there is more, tons more), Kylee told them that she doesn't have any blankets or sheets at home and she has to sleep on the couch. Ok, deep breath, calm, mellow, SCREAM!!!!!
She has a bed and sheets and blanket and pillows. (more pillows and blanket than anyone elseI might add). AND the whole family usually sleeps in the living room in the winter because its warmer and saves on propane. This year, I let that girl bring her entire bed into the living room for the entire winter. Couch my ass!!!! She is the ONLY one who had a bed all winter. GRRRR, sometimes I wonder what goes through her head.

Of course, some people who I thought were my friends gave an opinion of me that made me and my family look like trash. Just when I have a good day. It gets bashed all to hell.

Lets get to the fun shit now. I have three vehichles. One is down with a busted brakeline. The 2nd one yesterday had the caliper tie up on it, so I hop in my Bronco to gas it up and the damned transmission goes out of it. Once again, SCREAM! When it rains it pours, and when the suns out, a darn ole cloud covers just my house.

It has to get better right? Can't get any worse? We shall see.
How much easier it would be to run away and start anew somewhere else........

No comments: