Saturday, May 3, 2008

ZZZZzzzzzzzz.......

What an ugly rainy day. I'm just blah....
I noticed that I have only ever gotten one comment.
Does nobody love me?
Nobody knows what to say?
Most likely I just dont have any readers. lol
Thats o.k. I am happy keeping track of my daily woes in a public place. (even if nobody reads it) It feels kinda naughty!

I am craving chinese take out. I can smell it. Taste it. My mouth salivates just thinking about it. I had chinese last night even. This is nothing new. I crave it everyday.
I think they must put cocaine or something in it. Just enough to keep you comming back for more. "Dude, this chinese shit is the bomb! Lets go get some more man!"

My kids love it too. I bought some last night and took over to have dinner with them. I also took a fortune cookie for everyone in the house. We had a blast pronouncing (trying) the ''learn chinese" words.

No comments: