Thursday, May 22, 2008

Starting over

Ok, 1 day sober! Although I only fell off the wagon once. I have to start a new sobriety date. So... 1 day. What a setback! Thats good though, because that's motivation to not do it again.

I am bummed though. I got my new support order in the mail yesterday. They will be deducting $130.00 weekly from my check. Thats almost what I pay in gas a week. Guess whats left after that? $25.00! Yeah, you read that right! Rediculous! I finally understand why men quit their jobs when slapped with a support order. It is no longer worth it. Even when (if) I get my 4cylinder car running again, It still easily uses $60 in gas. Leaving me only $90!

However, I am NOT quitting my job. I will have to figure something else out...... sigh.


"Take a risk. You have the power within to move mountains."
~Cheryl Richardson

No comments: